My client are a global publishing organisation who are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their Sales and Research team. This role requires excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work within a demanding environment.
This position focuses on managing and maintaining their two most important content platforms for marketing-and-sales communications.
The role is dedicated to ensuring effective coordination between teams.
Duties include -
- Maintain content quality on the two platforms, using analytics reporting to systematically highlight content that is under-used, outdated or lacking sufficient metadata. This person will oversee the review of this material by content owners, establish workable deadlines for revision, and ensure changes are implemented in a timely manner.
- Using platform analytics functionality and other analytics dashboards, undertake content quality reporting (volume, usage, currency, items out of compliance) to both marketing management, the Sales Enablement Chapter and relevant content owners.
- Develop new, or update existing, user guidelines for both platforms, clarifying the roles and responsibilities of staff in relation to content (posting, maintenance) and providing best practice examples where appropriate.
- Participate in live user trainings around key features.
- Liaise with platform vendors' customer success managers to ensure regular communications, gather product roadmap information, track questions and functionality requests
- Offer "first line" support to marketing users who experience difficulty with either platform and escalate more serious issues to platform support teams as required.
- Monitor feedback from the Sales team
- Ensure issues raised are acted on promptly by feedback owners and report each outcome to the feedback provider.
- Provide occasional support for key initiatives
Education, knowledge, skills and experience -
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 - 2 years' experience
- High level of digital literacy and can navigate digital platforms and tools confidently.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills, especially creating user documentation and training-related materials.
- Advanced interpersonal skills and ability to interact and collaborate with a wide range of internal stakeholders and external suppliers.
- Ability to initiate and follow-through on complex projects.
Please apply today , and please note this is a 12 month contract! Please send your CV ASAP , and we will reach out to you accordingly.