This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join a vibrant and dynamic property investment firm in the heart of London's West End. This close-knit team are seeking a creative thinker who is organised, hard-working, and passionate about B2B Marketing. If you are looking for a permanent Marketing Assistant role in a professional and social business, then this may be the perfect opportunity…
Location: West End
Salary: £22,00 -£25,000 - plus great benefits!
- Support the Marketing & Communications Manager
- Update website content
- Increase brand awareness using multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Update & monitor social media
- Create promotional material
- Write articles
- Create presentations using Powerpoint & InDesign
- Update databases
- Market research
- Assist with marketing events
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal
- Reliable and enthusiastic
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong IT skills, confident on all Microsoft Office & Adobe packages (InDesign, Photoshop)
- Experience with LinkedIn digital campaigns
- Degree-educated (Marketing, Communications, or similar)
- 2+ years' Marketing B2B experience
- Proven experience delivering campaigns using LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Google Adwords / Analytics.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially-minded and driven person who is keen to take the next step in their career.