Salary to £30,000
Love Success are delighted to be working with an established fin-tech / payments organisation in central London to recruit a Marketing Assistant to join them for an immediate start on a permanent basis.
As a key member of the marketing team, the Marketing Assistant will support the Marketing Manager and help develop, deliver, and evaluate integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns.
In this all encompassing role you will assist the Marketing Manager with:
- day-to-day marketing tasks and initiatives and coordinating these activities as requested
- developing content and collateral ideas across online and offline marketing channels and coordinating and collate content
- developing a strong marketing strategy and liaising with all departments with regards to marketing plans
- helping to manage the company's website and social media platforms
- organising events and seminars and traditional or digital campaigns and, where necessary, attending them to facilitate their success
- setting up and monitoring tracking systems for marketing campaigns and competitor activity, employing marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings, etc.)
- creating both internal and external company communications
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' experience within a marketing capacity and ideally be degree educated, but this is not essential. Excellent knowledge of and being proficient in MS Office packages and social media platforms, particularly Twitter and LinkedIn is essential.