£25,000 to £27,000
Our client, an experienced construction and property consultancy that operates nationally and internationally, are seeking a Marketing Assistant to work with an inspirational marketing manager. This is a varied role supporting all the campaigns and tactics around the delivery of the marketing strategy with a large focus on website development, social media campaigns, and brochure design.
This role would ideally suit a graduate (marketing degree is not necessary) with at least 1 years' marketing administration experience. It is essential that you have a creative flair and experience in using Photoshop and InDesign.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will:
- Assist in planning and delivering targeted marketing and communications campaigns.
- Assist in the execution of all B2B email marketing campaigns i.e. newsletters, events etc. via Dotmailer.com.
- Support the Marketing Manager in maintaining brand identity and assisting in the production of all marketing collateral within budget including brochures, flyers, business cards, letterhead, promotional materials etc. using InDesign/Illustrator to create artwork and logo.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to ensure both the website and staff news site is maintained with new and regular content via CMS (Word Press), creating new landing pages and resizing photographs as required.
- Assist the Marketing Manager with all Social Media activity including Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Assist in the production and distribution of press releases.
- Support in compiling project profiles including organising professional photographic images of completed schemes/projects.
- Support in producing PQQ/tender documents and questionnaires.
Please note, experience with using InDesign and Photoshop is ESSENTIAL.