£25,000 to £27,000
Our client, a boutique construction and property consultancy that operates nationally and internationally, are seeking a Marketing Assistant to work with an inspirational Marketing Manager.
We are look for a bubbly, confident, and engaging graduate with InDesign experience to support all the campaigns and tactics around the delivery of the marketing strategy with a large focus on website development, social media campaigns, and brochure design.
We are looking for graduates with at least 1 year's marketing administration experience. It is essential that you have a creative flair and experience in using Photoshop and InDesign.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will:
- Assist in planning and delivering targeted marketing & communications campaigns.
- Assist in the execution of all B2B email marketing campaigns i.e. newsletters, events etc. via Dotmailer.com.
- Support the Marketing Manager in maintaining brand identity and assisting in the production of all marketing collateral within budget including brochures, flyers, business cards, letterhead, promotional materials, etc. using InDesign/Illustrator to create artwork and logo.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to ensure both the website and staff news site is maintained with new and regular content via CMS (Word Press), creating new landing pages, and resizing photographs as required.
- Assist the Marketing Manager with all Social Media activity including Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Work alongside HOM to execute quarterly internal videos for the London office in July, October, January, & April, and twice yearly for all the offices in September and February, using Premier Pro.
- Work alongside Marketing manager to create marketing initiatives, incorporating the RLF Vision and Values.
- Work with the HOM to ensure both the RLF website, staff news site, and Career Microsite is maintained with new and regular content via the CMS (WordPress), creating new landing pages and content, as well as resizing photographs/images as required.
- Assist in the production and distribution of press releases
- Support in compiling project profiles including organising professional photographic images of completed schemes/projects.
- Support in producing PQQ/tender documents and questionnaires.
Please note, experience with using InDesign and Photoshop is ESSENTIAL.