Marketing Assistant (Graduate)
Up to £27,000
Our client, a boutique law firm, are seeking a Marketing & Business Development Assistant for their City-based offices. Previous experience in professional services would be an advantage.
This is a new role supporting the Head of Business Development whose role is to support fee earners to win new business, to enhance existing client relationships, and to raise the company profile in the market. Working alongside the experienced Head of BD, the successful candidate will be commercially-minded, highly organised, and possess excellent project management skills. The ideal candidate will be well organised and flexible, with the ability to manage and prioritise an ever-changing workload with a real focus on quality, and happy to roll their sleeves up wherever necessary.
We are seeking a graduate who has had at least 6 - 12 months recent and relevant experience in a marketing support role previously.
- Updating website & all online material.
- Producing & updating marketing collateral.
- Internal comms - together with the Head of BD, review, collate, and circulate the firm's internal BD & Marketing email news update.
- Preparing first drafts of press releases and circulating to legal and sector press.
- Other projects and admin support.
- Tracking budgets and expenses.
- Organising calendar of events.
- Coordinating PA & Communications internally & externally.
This is an ideal opportunity for graduates who want to develop their marketing career in a professional services environment in a diverse and busy role. If you are a graduate and this sounds like you and you have a passion to learn and grow within marketing, please apply below!