Our client, a global publishing organisation, is looking for a Marketing Assistant to support a busy team of Marketing Execs on a temporary basis for the next 6 months.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with 12 months' exposure to a marketing role to join a dynamic and busy team. Are you looking to extend your marketing knowledge? Do you enjoy campaign management and executing plans? If yes, this could be the perfect role for you!
We are looking for a proactive, versatile, and "hands-on" candidate who can manage the marketing demands (70%) alongside generalist administration (30%) supporting the wider team.
This position will give you a varied workload, and working for a global organisation you will have exposure to an amazing organisation.
Based in London Wall, our client is a busy and exciting publicist specialising in healthcare and education.
Key priorities are as follows:
- Email campaigns
- Campaign management
- Events management and support
- Collateral development
- Website engagement and social media visibility
- Communicating with marketing managers/ executives and stakeholders
- Sustaining and improving customer retention and loyalty
- Direct mail, email, newsletters, and other channels of correspondence
- Lead generation
- B2B and/or B2C experience
This role is starting immediately, therefore candidates with a notice period need not apply.