Marketing Assistant | £12 per hour (Depending on Experience)
Ongoing Temporary | Office-Based | Full-Time
Our client, a creative and innovative Production Company, is looking for an enthusiastic and imaginative Marketing Assistant to work across a broad range of Marketing, Social Media, and PR projects. The role will work closely with the Marketing Director, Chief Marketing Officer, and Marketing Team in a fast-paced and exciting environment.
- Day-to-day management of social communications for the company.
- Management of the social calendar.
- Supporting the creation of the weekly newsletters (when required).
- Management of the website–ensuring content is up-to-date.
- Management of the departments' invoices, ensuring POs are raised and paid promptly.
- Managing diary and expenses of CMO, ensuring the payment is made each month.
- Supporting regular onboarding sessions–working alongside Human Resources to help manage presentations, updates, and introduction session plans for new starters.
- Creating the quarterly business review (QBR) and global QBR (where required).
- Providing quarterly updates of the sustainability presentation, ensuring it is always up-to-date with the latest news, case studies, and materials.
- Supporting PR communications and partnerships (at the request of the Marketing Director).
- Supporting awards entries (at the request of the Marketing Director).
- Organising and scheduling work with the companies' design resources.
- Have excellent communication and written skills.
- Have good collaboration, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Have the ability to balance numerous tasks at once and deliver effectively.
- Have the ability to remain calm under pressure whilst working at high-speed.
- Be a strong team player.
- Have good planning, organising, and time management skills.
- Be a proven self-starter with strong attention to detail.
- Display confidentiality at all times (concerning the company and client businesses).
Salary/pay rate is dependent on experience.