One of my well known clients a Housing Association are looking to recruit a Temporary CRM marketing Executive to start immediatley.
the temporay role will start straight away and will be currently working from home until the cuirrent situation changes. the offices are based in central london.
Working as part of the Member Intelligence team, you will play an important role in the member intelligence work as it relates to policy, engagement, communications, events and conferences.
The role will support colleagues from across the organisation in identifying and meeting their data needs - from data on delegates to our events and conferences to accurate recording of our engagement with our membership on our CRM.
The key purpose of the Co-ordinator role is to help:
* Create a culture of recording intelligence for the members and support the Member Intelligence Manager to develop tools to enable us to capture and analyse this data.
* Develop and analyse marketing and customer data to support member events and marketing.
* Support the development of a single team responsible for member data and intelligence within the NHF.
* Shape and use common processes that contribute to the accuracy, relevance and quality of the data and intelligence we hold.
* Make sure that data and intelligence is utilised effectively within the organisation across all of our work.
the right person for the role will should have:
* Strong knowledge and ability to present data effectively, including high levels of competence with data management and reporting tools.
* Experience of improving the quality and quantity of data in a Customer Relationship Management system, such as Salesforce or Personify
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection Act 2018 knowledge, or demonstrate a willingness to learn
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Ability to use Microsoft Office packages to a high standard, particularly Excel
Please apply straight away