Love Success have an exciting opportunity for an Marketing and Communications Practitioner to work for our client, a leading Management Consultancy based in the City. Paying between £250 - £300 per day, this role is an immediate start for a period of 6 months.
Role and Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Strategy Marketing lead to deliver communications strategy to the FS Business, ensuring brand values are properly reflected at all touchpoints (e.g. throughout campaigns, digital, print collateral, and events).
- Support ROI through campaign and channel reporting.
- Drive employer brand presence with associated reporting: SEO, site analytics, reports, and working closely with and as part of the UK Employer Brand team to ensure best practice.
- Promote Employer of Choice initiatives and key messages.
- Management of budgets where applicable.
- Manage external stakeholder relationships such as suppliers and creative agencies as required.
Knowledge and skills required
- Experience working in the Consulting and Strategy industry/Professional Services business preferable.
- Strong communication and marketing skills and deep overall business acumen.
- Ability to drive content creation and review, understanding how to write for and tone for different channels.
- Resourceful approach to problem-solving and ability to propose creative solutions.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to put structure around ambiguously defined thoughts/situations.
- Strong English language skills: written and verbal.
There may be some flexibility for homeworking.