Our client, a top 20 Accountancy firm, is seeking a Marketing Administrator to join their busy marketing department on a 9-month fixed term contract basis. This is an exciting opportunity for someone early in their career in marketing who is highly organised, efficient, and wants to work across a wide range of marketing and business development areas.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, proactive, and keen to learn - with some previous office administration experience to build off.
The position is responsible for a number of marketing duties including:
- Co-ordinating marketing material supplies and distribution
- Assisting the Event Manager with event administration including dealing with and logging responses, coordination (and distribution where applicable) of event materials, and production of name badges/place cards.
- Management of the 'events@' mailbox.
- Managing the 'info@' mailbox , dealing with all enquiries, ensuring they reach the appropriate person in the organisation in a timely manner, including logging and tracking new business enquiries, and invoice enquiries/remittance advice emails.
- Dealing with post enquiries that come into the marketing department.
- Reviewing press coverage on a daily basis, ensuring articles are sent to the appropriate people.
- Assisting with the in-house printing/binding of tenders.
Education and experience
- Education level: A-Level/A-level equivalent
- Minimum of one year's administration experience preferred
- Good understanding of web-based applications
- Proofreading skills
Please send your CV in the first instance.