Maintenance Manager required for a 3-month temporary role required to start immediately
£23phr based in Central London
One of our clients based in the heart of Central London is looking for an experienced Maintenance Manager to start immediately.
The main purpose of the role is to satisfy the needs of the units by developing an effective, efficient, and professional maintenance service in compliance with current legislation and in line with company standards.
- Ensuring all employees consistently demonstrate customer care techniques and an awareness of their different needs (units, clients, and station users).
- Establishing good client and internal relationships to ensure the appropriate level of contact is maintained, including all employees under your control.
- Responsible for dealing with planning advisors and authorities, building and fire regulatory authorities, and landlords as appropriate.
- Liaising with multiple contractors to ensure levels of customer service are maintained.
- Liaising with Unit/Operations Managers to provide a professional service and ensure two-way communication of accurate and relevant information.
- Ensure all required priorities are in compliance with current legislation and other necessary approvals including health & safety.
- Ensure maintenance management system provides improved service at unit management level, control and budget expenditure, and monitoring of service providers including directly employed labour.
- Monitor and improve cost effectiveness of preventative maintenance contract.
- Has worked in a building services or maintenance delivery function.
- Experience of managing third-party suppliers and contractors.
- Tenacious, hard working, capable, flexible, and adaptable.
- Prioritises tasks and uses time in best possible way.
- Have a proactive approach.
- Takes personal responsibility for own actions and for resolving issues or problems that arise.
- Able to work on own initiative and have the ability to deal with different levels of management and employees.
- Team worker - actively helps and supports others to achieve team and business goals.
- Driving licence.
- National travel required with occasional overnight stays.
Please apply today if you are available immediately with the above skills.