PA and Office Manager
Are you an experienced and professional Legal PA looking for part-time or full-time work?
We have an amazing opportunity working for our client, a small independent law firm based in the heart of Chancery Lane. The firm is a busy start-up with many diverse clients and specialises in the fast growing, innovative satellite and space and hi-tech sectors.
You will be supporting the Founding Partner of the business alongside four lawyers and two consultants. In addition to day-to-day activities, you will also be involved in organising two "Dragon's-Den" style activities and a conference.
Either working 4 days per week (the company is flexible on days), or full time, paying between £17 to £20 per hour.
The ideal candidate will be bright, flexible, organised, and hard-working with a proactive and can-do attitude. You will be able to organise and prioritise urgent work and be good with the diverse range of clients and client management. You will be the primary administration support within the business (although there is a junior administrator to assist with maintaining contact lists, filing, and billing), therefore your duties will differ from day to day depending on what needs to be actioned. There is scope for making the job your own and for progression as the company grows.
The main duties will include:
- diary management
- coordinating and organising meetings and booking meeting rooms
- responding to and liaising with clients
- amending documents (word, excel and powerpoint)
- general office management and organisation
- internal communications as to status of work
Other duties will include:
- processing expenses
- simple billing
- organising monthly "Surgeries" for advice
- organising two "Dragon's Den" style events per year and the training of companies for them
- assisting with organising a conference
This role is for an immediate start.
If you are interested, please email your CV to email@example.com or apply below.