We are currently recruiting for a global private investment firm based in Oakhill, Tonbridge. They require a Legal Customer Operations Administrator to join their legal team on a 6-month temporary basis.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Performing all legal processing and verification tasks.
- Liaising with clients, IFAs, and Solicitors.
- Stock transfer and preparation.
- Internal communication across various teams.
- Monitoring department mailboxes.
- Providing any administrative support to the legal team.
You must also be able to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced working environment to ensure that all legal functions are completed before the internal departmental deadlines.
The ideal candidate must have good attention to detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a strong understanding of MS Office packages.
Any previous exposure working with corporate accounts, Power of Attorney, and trustees is preferred.
This role is starting immediately, therefore if you are on notice, please do not apply.