Outstanding opportunity for a Learning and Development Administrator based near Old Street. This is for a well-recognised company based in Old Street with the chance to progress and develop.
Location: Old Street
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + bonus (depending on experience)
Culture: Vibrant, friendly, and professional company. Encourages progression and development.
- Working closely with the Learning and Development Manager, providing administrative support.
- Booking and scheduling training programmes.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Managing the budgets for the training.
- Coordinating workshops, seminars, and courses.
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Hard-working, a good team player, and friendly.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.