Our client an innovative Private Equity start up which provides investment management services for investors, are seeking a newly Qualified Junior Accountant to join this small but emerging business. As a start up operation in 2020, your role will be key in defining the finance function where the main purpose is to achieve efficient overall operation. You will have full resources and wider support to do so:
- Maintain the general ledger and other group financial reporting systems, including supporting on-boarding of new businesses .
- Assist with processing balance sheets; income statements; and other financial statements according to the legal, accounting, and financial guidelines of the company.
- Assist with key account reconciliations and controls
- Assisting with expense management, employee payroll, etc
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports to the Executive team.
- Ability to translate/ interpret financial statements and provide clear understanding of current financial condition.
- Assist with other accounting projects.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA or CIMA) with 1-2 years relevant experience, ideally in SME or Start Up business.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with finance representatives across the group.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, hands on environment .
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.