A popular global charity are looking for additional temporary support in their IT department.
The IT Assistant will resolve IT-related issues and perform routine maintenance tasks, as well as undertaking project work as directed. They will be expected to take proactive steps to identify areas for improvement in all areas of technology in the organisation.
They will take responsibility for co-ordination IT support for all boardroom activities during normal working hours.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
* Ensure that all calls on the Helpdesk are assigned appropriate owners, including resolving work orders independently where possible
* Escalate calls as appropriate to the CIO
* Research solutions to issues and problems logged on the Helpdesk
* Identify trends on the Helpdesk and report these to the Senior ICT Officer for resolution
The right candidate will need:
- Technical education in a related field (e.g. IT apprenticeship, any other IT qualification)
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to adapt styles to meet the needs of different audiences
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems (Windows 7/Windows 10) troubleshooting
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010/2013 Professional and troubleshooting
- Technical knowledge of Office365
- Demonstrable experience resolving technical issues
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking and troubleshooting
If you are available immediately and this role sounds like you, then please apply toady.