Investor Relations Assistant (up to £30,000 )
Our client, a leading investment bank in in the City, is looking for an assistant to join its London team, providing administrative support to two member in organising roadshows and events for clients and targets within investment banking. The ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience in a similar role, which involved organising events and supporting a team. You must be confident in dealing with senior executives or larger companies and using the MS Office suite, which will be assessed.
This a great opportunity for someone with an interest in corporate finance and a thirst to learn in a fast-growing full-service investment bank. We are looking for candidates who have the highest standard of integrity, and are able to work both independently and in a team, whilst displaying effective communication skills.
- Logging research in Excel
- Providing meeting confirmations for non-deal and deal roadshows and maintaining print log
- Filing and archiving presentations, prospectuses, and presentations
- Creating roadshow calendars in Outlook and the CRM system
- Assisting with arranging investor group lunches and seminars internally and locating suitable venues
- Organising travel
- Submitting expenses
- Preparing investor files in Word