£35,000 - £40,000
Our client is an independent London-based Private Equity investment firm that invests in European businesses and they are looking for a professional, experienced Finance Administrator to work within a small, dynamic team. It's important to note that this role does not require a qualified accountant or someone looking to progress into that role, but rather a strong administrator who has worked within investments and enjoys finance.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter; have excellent quantitative, communication, and organisational skills; be presentable; and liaise with clients and investee funds from their London office.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Working closely with the Finance and Investment Team, the successful candidate will be responsible for day-to-day fund administration and accounting, including but not limited to:
- Investor capital calls and distributions
- Investment drawdowns and distributions
- Data entry
- Fund expenses
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparation of the quarterly and annual financial statements
- Self-motivated, analytical, and enthusiastic team player with outstanding attention to detail and the ability to work on multiple tasks within tight deadlines as part of a small team
- Experience in the financial services sector; experience in fund accounting would be ideal
- An accounting qualification would be desirable
- Excellent spreadsheet skills is key