Investment Administrator Wealth management
£30,000 - £40,000
Are you an experienced Portfolio Administrator from an Investments background? Our client is a well established Wealth Management firm that is expanding further and is now one of the Top 5 in their sector.
They urgently need experienced Investment Administrators, to support Portfolio managers and their team with a wide range of client portfolio support and compliance.
Your remit will include the following:
- Dealing with the administration for the team's Execution, Advisory and Discretionary business
- Preparing documents for client pitches and meeting
- Responding to client queries
- Opening and closing accounts
- Placing trades
- Transferring stock and updating accounts
- Ensuring compliance across all client requests
- This is a high-pressure role that requires superb client communication and attention to detail
- The ideal candidate must have previous experience in a similar role and may have an IAD qualification although this isn't essential
Please note that this is not a route towards Investment management as a career but is still very much at the heart of the Team's success.
Due to the volume of applications expected, and remote working, please do not call the office to follow up on your cv. We will consider each cv but if you are not successful, best of luck in your search.