Internal Talent Coordinator - Technology
Up to £28,000
Our client is a dynamic and fast-growing company that truly values and is reliant upon their fabulous staff, their culture, and commitment to excellence. Following the completion of a significant equity investment in June 2016, their strategy is to continue to deliver significant growth, both organically and through acquisition, evolving our proposition and positioning to reach a broader target audience.
We are now looking for a fab Technical Recruiter/Talent Scout to join their team on a permanent basis working from either our London or Manchester offices.
Working in a small internal team, reporting to the Talent Manager, the Technical Recruiter/Talent Scout will manage the full 360 recruitment cycle (including post job analysis) for a number of vacancies across the business.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Senior level headhunting.
- Attend relevant external recruitment/talent training sessions to ensure knowledge is kept up to date.
- Decide on the relevant recruitment channels for each role assigned to you with a firm eye on each team's budget.
- When necessary work alongside our PSL agencies in both the UK and Cape Town (South Africa).
- Generate recruitment plans with Hiring Managers in line with the company's critical path guidelines and file centrally.
- Create job adverts in accordance with marketing best practice guidelines for attraction optimisation.
- Conduct initial telephone qualification interviews and confirm the next stages of the recruitment process.
- Organise interviews with hiring managers.
- Manage the offer process for your vacancies - pull together and distribute information for the new-hire approval process ensuring we are obtaining approval from the relevant people before making an offer. Be on hand for any negotiations or follow up discussions that may need to take place.
- Search passively for talent via social media networks, CV databases, networking meetings, LinkedIn, etc.
- Provide content for regular marketing activities for the Talent Pooled candidates.
- Support the Team Administrator with Talent Mailbox queries and reviews of references for new starters.
- Attend regular team meetings and contribute with recommendations, previous experience, and on the job intelligence.
- Be a point of contact for candidates from offer acceptance to start date.
Background, Experience and Skills
- Previous experience within a combination of agency and in-house recruitment positions (full 360 process) - 12 months of this would ideally be within the IT sector.
- Knowledge of employment eligibility (knowledge of recruiting in South Africa beneficial but not essential).
- Experience of working with Applicant tracking Systems (ATS)/Candidate Management Systems (CMS).
- Demonstrable experience of using MS packages - Word & Excel in particular.
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Flexible approach to working.
If this sounds like you, apply today!
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in PA jobs, EA jobs, Office Support jobs, Receptionist jobs, and HR jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.