£25,000 - £28,000 depending on experience
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 18:00
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic, hard working, and outgoing Resourcer to join a global eCommerce company based in North London. This is a fantastic, social, and fun office environment to work in that offers a really busy and varied role! If you are looking to move away from agency recruitment and join a vibrant growing organisation, then look no further.
As an internal Recruiter, you will be working as a team of three in a very busy and varied role. This role requires you to be really proactive, highly organised, and able to juggle multiple tasks daily, as you will be recruiting for a number of roles simultaneously alongside assisting the HR Manager with administrative duties.
- Managing the recruitment process for all roles across the two brands.
- Liaising with hiring managers / internal and external candidates and agencies where applicable.
- Advertising and sourcing positions off LinkedIn.
- Scheduling interviews with candidates, both face to face and by telephone.
- Booking internal meeting rooms.
- Communicating with candidates, providing feedback, and answering questions.
- Tracking candidate feedback.
- Creating a talent pool for future hires.
- Being responsible for the whole on-boarding experience, from raising offer letters and contracts to keeping in contact with the candidate until their start date.
- Being responsible for all background checks for new employees.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 1 year's previous experience as a Resourcer either in an agency or internal HR/Recruitment team.
- Proactive and organised.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to new situations.
- Highly organised, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.