Internal Recruiter & Training Co-ordinator
£28,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
Monday to Friday
Flexible start times
We are recruiting for an experienced Recruiter to join a global leading fashion brand to head up their internal recruitment function and work with line managers to develop training programmes. This is a collaborative, fun, and social environment with a real family feel.
A minimum 3 years' work experience as a retail in-house recruiter role is required. Ideally working with high-end brands with ability to spot effective brand fit. An effective communicator, self-starter, excellent at building relationships and user of a variety of techniques to attract talent and build and manage training programs. Generalist experience advantageous.
You will manage the provision of effective and efficient recruitment and selection, as well as advise on policy and strategy in regard to recruitment practices and processes, and be seen as the subject matter expert in the region. In conjunction with Head of HR, to determine the learning and development needs of the business and engage with external training providers to create and manage required programs that support the varying needs of the business.
- Responsible for working with line managers and HR team to recruit top talent for the business.
- Building close, effective relationships with line managers to foster effective use of the recruitment function.
- Cultivating productive internal relationships with stakeholders.
- Educating and developing line managers to work to best practice standards in recruitment.
- Designing and implementing strategies to identify, attract, and hire high-quality talent.
- Designing and implementing strategies to improve employee retention, specifically within the retail stores.
- Annual benchmarking of salaries to inform pay reviews.
- Knowledgeable and effective usage of social media platforms for recruitment.
- Proactively researching, investigating, and using innovative sourcing strategies.
- Building and implementing branded induction process.
- Carrying out exit interviews.
- Assisting with the research, design, development, and launch of new training schemes.
- Building and maintaining relationships with external training providers.
- Carrying out training need assessments with managers and employees.
- Researching and advising on suitable learning and development.
- Individual course administration: researching suppliers, booking courses, collecting feedback from attendees and recording in a database.
- Assisting in managing the training budget.
You will have experience in:
- Screening candidates.
- Networking, talent mapping, and creating talent pools.
- Interviewing - phone and face to face.
- Writing job adverts, website, and job boards.
- Candidate management.
- Managing any agency relations (where necessary).
- Induction process enhancement.
- Carrying out training needs assessment and working with training providers.
- Strong organisational skills.