My client, a Global Management Consultancy, are looking to hire an Internal Recruiter to join their busy and driven Talent Team. Do you have an Agency and/or Internal Recruitment background? Do you enjoy working under pressure? If yes, this could be the perfect role for you!
This role is a fast paced and dynamic position that will offer support to the 'NonTech' Business areas.
Each Recruiter will have between 15 - 30 roles based in either E-Com/ Marketing / Sales/ Business Support and will follow the whole process from advertising to offering the candidate.
My client are an innovative organisation who are looking for Recruiters to 'think outside the box' when sourcing candidates.
This role will have exposure to many different Stakeholders, and requires someone who is versatile and flexible.
Duties include -
- Use various sources provided to source passive and active candidates for open requisitions.
- Online job boards (e.g. Reed, Monster etc.).
- LinkedIn recruiter - projects/inMails.
- Contribute to candidate 'pipelines' and 'talent pools' for anticipated future vacancies.
- Conduct screening calls and testing (where appropriate) to produce shortlists of candidates that can be submitted/recommended to Line Managers for consideration.
- Arrange other screening methods where appropriate - e.g. Launchpad video interviews.
- Populate Assessment Centres with appropriate candidates.
- Input and maintain accurate data on an ATS system.
- Provide feedback and communicate with candidates as to progress in the TA process.
Please note this role is starting ASAP and will not work for anyone with a notice period longer than 2 weeks. Due to us working remotely , please do not contact the office. We will reach out to you directly should you be shortlisted.