Our client is a global publishing firm and they are looking for an Internal Recruiter to join their busy and driven talent team. Do you have an agency and/or internal recruitment background? Do you enjoy working under pressure? If yes, this could be the perfect role for you!
This role is a fast-paced and dynamic position that will offer support recruiting for various roles, which will range from 30k - 100k. Each recruiter will have between 15 - 30 roles based in either e-com/ marketing / sales/ tech and will follow the whole process from advertising to offering the candidate. This client is an innovative organisation that is looking for recruiters to 'think outside the box' when sourcing candidates.
This role will have exposure to stakeholders, so credibility is key!
Duties will include:
- Use various sources provided to source passive and active candidates for open requisitions:
- Online job boards (e.g. Reed, Monster etc.).
- LinkedIn recruiter - projects/inMails.
- Contribute to candidate 'pipelines' and 'talent pools' for anticipated future vacancies
- Conduct screening calls and testing (where appropriate) to produce shortlists of candidates that can be submitted/recommended to line managers for consideration.
- Build collaborative relationships with key business and HR contacts and understand their recruitment needs
- Support the hiring managers and HR Business Partners to plan and execute recruitment drives and campaigns
- Take comprehensive job and person specifications from line managers and advise them of the relevant recruitment procedures
- Develop sourcing strategies to ensure efficient, cost effective recruitment
Please note, this role is starting ASAP and will not work for anyone with a notice period longer than two weeks.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find permanent and temporary jobs in London.
We specialise in PA & EA jobs, Office Support jobs, Receptionist jobs, and HR jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2020.