Are you fed up of working in a Recruitment agency and having to meet KPIs? Are you looking for an Internal Recruiter role? Then consider this excellent opportunity to join this growing Interiors company based in the City of London. Our client is seeking a dynamic, articulate person with a passion for people, recruitment, and customer service.
For this Internal Recruiter role, the successful candidate will need to have a strong background in Recruitment.
- All recruitment from graduates up to Senior Director
- Place job ads and use social media to advertise roles
- Reduce use of specialist agencies through development of own headhunting campaigns
- Working with managers to design each recruitment campaign
- Interview all candidates
- Provide summary feedback to managers
- Ensure clear, consistent recruitment message
- Develop a recruitment strategy going forward
- Management of, and full responsibility for, maintaining software (Recruitive)
- Providing weekly Board reports on status of vacancies
Successful candidates will:
- Be extremely proactive and able to work on their own
- Have the ability to prioritise - this is very busy role that requires someone who quickly gains an understanding of the business and what positions take priority
- Personality - this is a key skill within our business and we want lots of this to help promote the company
- Excellent administration - there is a lot of paperwork and reports required on where we are each week
- A real love of recruitment!