£40,000 - £50,000
Our client, a full-service global marketing agency, is currently looking for an Internal Recruiter based in London. The role pays £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing candidate process and experience, ensuring a positive interaction regardless of whether they get the job.
- Full lifecycle recruiting, both permanent, contract, and freelance: post openings, source candidates, review CVs, ATS candidate management, screen applicants, manage interview process, gather feedback, conduct reference checks, provide salary recommendations, and present and negotiate offers.
- Utilising innovative recruiting methods including social media sites, networking events, and building partnerships, etc.
- Promoting and generating employee referrals.
- Organizing and attending recruiting events, including job fairs, meet-ups, and networking events.
Experience / Skills
- Recruitment experience, with at least one year of experience working in an in-house capacity.
- Some experience in designing or executing on talent management initiatives (i.e. focusing on employee performance, development, engagement), or very knowledgeable in these areas.
- Able to demonstrate experience in implementing something from scratch.
- Knowledge of recruitment tools, sites, agency terms etc.
- Knowledge of effective candidate management processes e.g. CV screening, phone screening, interviewing, reference checks, etc.
- Knowledge of UK employment law.
- Experience recruiting for agency / creative roles.
- Knowledge of working visas.
- Experience recruiting internationally, or within an international company.
- Experience working in an early-stage business.