We are currently seeking a professional and experienced Internal Communications Analyst to join a local Management Consultancy. Your role will be working closely with the business as well as senior stakeholders to develop strategic change management campaigns and deliver day-to-day communications to the business.
This Internal Communications team sits within the UKI Geo Marketing & Communications team, but collaborates with its global counterparts.
This role will focus on delivering (and taking ownership of) the regular communications and supporting the larger communications programmes. The contractor will be reporting to the UKI Technology Internal Communications Lead.
Candidates must be able to manage small projects end-to-end, manage their own time, and have excellent writing and editing skills. Ideally, the candidate has some previous communications and event management experience.
- Stakeholder engagement: Collaborate effectively with the internal communications and wider marketing team and with external creative agencies.
- Regular communications: collect, edit, & proof content for regular newsletters and email campaigns.
- Event support: help with sourcing and booking venues, the invite process, and event day support.
- Ad hoc campaigns: support people engagement activities, promotion & anniversary communications, requests from senior leaders (develop plans, creative and final deliverables), etc.
- Social media: Manage internal social media channels for Technology UKI.
- Admin support: SharePoint Content Management, maintain email distribution lists, requesting purchase orders, liaising with executive assistants on availability of senior people.
- Passion for both technology and marketing communications with a commitment to produce high-quality deliverables.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook).
- Excellent writing skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- SharePoint proficiency a plus.
- Social media and events management experience.
- Basic understanding of HTML coding would be an advantage.
- Ability to use a selection of the Adobe Creative suite tools would be a distinct advantage (InDesign, Illustrator).