Up to £24,000
Our client, a successful and leading Insolvency Practitioners based in London, are seeking an Insolvency Administrator who has previous experience of case administration in support of insolvency case investigations, litigation, and forensic assignments.
This role is working with Professional Standards Team and would suit candidates with an interest in becoming an Insolvency Investigator.
The ideal candidate will be confident, quick-thinking, naturally inquisitive, able to "think outside the box", and display excellent research abilities. This is a rare career opportunity for a leading Insolvency Practice and the role will involve:
- Updating partners and managers on a regular basis to update them on case progression and compliance issues.
- Preparing estate account journals and cheque requisitions.
- Investigating company's books and records and preparation of supporting schedules.
- Maintaining the IPS case diary
- Processing and filing of documentation including legal documents.
- Inputting detailed information into computer database.
- Updating numerous systems and processes throughout case history.
- Drafting letters and document production.
To be considered for the role, you must have demonstrable experience in insolvency and be committed to working in the Insolvency industry in the longer term.