Based: Holborn, London
Are you a recent graduate of Law, Mathematics, or History 2018? Our client, a successful and leading Insolvency Practioners based in London, are offering development opportunities to graduates who have recently attained a degree and looking for a career plan in this area. During the initial 12 weeks of the role, you will work with a "mentor" to ensure you have the relevant support and this role will offer training and development over a period of months/ years.
This is a rare career opportunity for a leading Insolvency Practice with a number of like-minded individuals.
The role will involve:
- Investigating company's books and records, and preparing supporting schedules.
- Preparing redundancy documentation.
- Preparing tax returns and associated documentation.
- Preparing case review checklists including assessment of case progression.
- Preparing and transmitting fax documents.
- Preparing, sorting, and sending circulars to creditors.
- Processing and filing of documentation including legal documents.
- Inputting detailed information into computer database.
- Analysing, accounting, and reporting on time spent on cases using bespoke software.
- Updating work schedules on Excel spreadsheets.
- Controlling compliance case diaries.
- Drafting outline, initial reports.
- Drafting letters to government bodies and creditors.
- Preparing and drafting creditors meeting minutes.
- Analysing cash flow and preparing supporting Excel schedules.
- Liaising with Revenue and Customs and other government agencies.
To be considered for the role, you must have achieved a 2:1 in a degree recently and be 100% committed to working in the Insolvency industry in the longer term. This is an exceptional opportunity. To apply, please attached a covering letter outlining your interest in this area and current experience to date.