Our client, a Global Management Consultancy is looking for an experienced Recruiter with either in-house or agency experience and who has worked within Strategy/Consulting.
The Experienced Hire Recruitment Team is a group of highly specialist talent acquisition professionals who advise and partner with our business groups in recruiting diverse talent into our client.
The core responsibility of a Recruitment Specialist is to provide end-to-end delivery of the recruitment process whilst partnering with senior stakeholders to provide innovative sourcing strategies and effective talent acquisition plans. The Recruitment Specialist will report into one of our UK Recruitment Leads and be responsible for providing metrics and reporting updates to ensure we are tracking against the overall talent plans.
- Partner with our clients broader HR and the recruitment team to understand the full demand picture and put strategies into place to successfully fill the demand over the financial year
- Manage the full candidate experience for sizeable business groups whilst also partnering with stakeholders to ensure a strong relationship is built with senior recruitment sponsors
- Develop innovative and effective sourcing and candidate engagement strategies for your relevant stakeholders with the view of presenting this to your recruitment sponsors within the business
- Provide regular reporting and metrics to both recruitment and business leadership to articulate progress against demand and timelines for assigned recruitment drives
- Collate market research and provide insight to wider business stakeholders on talent pool sizing, competitor information and market challenges
- Drive Inclusion & Diversity agenda across recruitment strategies to ensure they are hitting their targets throughout the financial year and continuing as market leader in this space
Qualifications and experience:
- Previous in-house or agency recruitment experience would be required within Strategy / Consulting.
- Experience managing diverse stakeholders to provide solid recruitment solutions to talent plans.
- An effective and influential communicator who is comfortable driving conversations with senior stakeholders
- Experience of recruiting volume campaigns alongside niche, targeted recruitment efforts utilising a range of sourcing strategies.
- Collaborative team player - driving inclusion, seeking continuous improvement through day to day work and leading by example
- Commercially minded with a key focus on the business aims and proven negotiation skills
- Solid experience of recruiting direct candidates from a variety of sources
- An awareness of the latest employment legislation and key issues surrounding immigration is preferable
- Experience with Excel Reporting would be highly desirable