£200-225 per day
3-month contract with the possibility of an extension
We have an amazing opportunity to join our client, an innovative global digital solutions company, as an in-house recruitment specialist.
The ideal candidate will be a collaborative team player who is always looking to ways to improve process and leads by example. You will be commercially-minded and able to communicate effectively on all levels: with candidates, external suppliers, and senior stakeholders.
The role involves being responsible for the recruitment process whilst liaising with senior stakeholders to provide innovative sourcing strategies and effective talent acquisition plans. You will be responsible for providing metrics and reporting updates to ensure we are tracking against the overall talent plans.
The recruitment specialist will report into the digital, security, and operations recruitment lead.
- Partner with Talent Supply Chain, HR, Reward, and the wider recruitment team to understand the full demand picture and put strategies into place to successfully fill the demand over the financial year.
- Manage the full candidate experience for sizeable business groups whilst also partnering with stakeholders to ensure that a strong relationship is built with senior recruitment sponsors.
- Develop innovative and effective sourcing and candidate engagement strategies for your relevant stakeholders with the view of presenting this to your recruitment sponsors within the business.
- Provide regular reporting and metrics to both recruitment and business leadership to articulate progress against demand and timelines for assigned recruitment drives.
- Collate market research and provide insight to wider business stakeholders on talent pool sizing, competitor information, and market challenges.
- Drive Accenture's inclusion and diversity agenda across recruitment strategies to ensure that we, as a business, are hitting our targets throughout the financial year and continuing as market leader in this space.
- Previous in-house recruitment experience - preferably within the digital recruitment field, analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and digital delivery.
- Experience managing a diverse group of senior stakeholders.
- Experience of recruiting volume campaigns alongside niche, targeted recruitment efforts utilising a range of sourcing strategies.
- Solid experience of recruiting direct candidates from a variety of sources - headhunting candidates directly for vacancies, resourcing candidates from job boards, recruitment portals, etc.
- An awareness of the latest employment legislation and key issues surrounding immigration.
- Experience with Excel Reporting, Taleo/Workday, and Avature/Qlik preferred.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in PA jobs, EA jobs, Office Support jobs, Receptionist jobs, and HR jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.