Human Resources Officer - London
Up to £30,000 + Funding for CIPD qualification
Our client, a prestigious Hospitality chain, at the cutting edge of innovation, is currently recruiting for a Human Resources Officer. The ideal candidate will provide generalist personnel advice, support, and guidance to Managers and staff within the designated business areas and provide ongoing support to the general management.
- Be the first point of contact for general Human Resources queries, providing accurate and timely advice.
- Be responsible for all employee engagement initiatives and liaise closely with site-based management teams on these initiatives.
- Be responsible for implementing Personnel policy and procedures to ensure compliance in line with statutory obligations that reflect best practice.
- Keep up to date with legal developments and advise management on compliance and risk factors.
- Work closely with senior and line managers, providing them with expert guidance, coaching, support, and training on the full range of HR activities (including policies and procedures, terms and conditions of employment, absence management, restructuring of services, performance management, redundancy, planning etc.)
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate confidently at all levels
- Employee relations experience
- Must have experience in employee engagement
- Ability to provide high-quality support at all times in a calm manner
- Intermediate to Advanced Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint
- Good attention to detail
If you would like to work in one of the UK's most exciting companies, and have a background in hospitality or retail Human Resources, then apply today!