Role: HR Advisor (Law Firm)
Location: City-based (hybrid working model)
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 (with excellent benefits)
Our client is a medium-sized Law Firm with offices near Liverpool St Station. They are recruiting for a Human Resources Advisor or experienced Human Resources Administrator to join their team of two professionals (from the Human Resources department).
The duties of this role are generalist:
- Carry out general administrative tasks for the Human Resources Department. For example, manage any Human Resources-related documentation, answer telephones, devise standard documents and letters, and manage the Head of Human Resources inbox.
- Respond to reference requests from current and previous staff members and the lease with agencies regarding further recruitment.
- Ensure electronic and paper-based personnel files are promptly maintained, including filing, updating, and handling.
- Ensure Human Resource records on employees are accurate–including full-time, part-time, and hourly-paid staff.
- Maintain and update the Human Resources Manual.
You will gain excellent exposure within a professional but friendly Firm. You will liaise with numerous levels of staff, including Senior Partners.
The ideal candidate must have previous Human Resources experience within professional services and be comfortable working for and being a part of a corporate company.
Salary/pay rate is dependent on experience.