Up to £40,000
Are you an experienced HR assistant or HR advisor looking for an immediate start?
Our client is a media law firm that is growing rapidly and is looking for a degree-educated, professional, and highly organised HR assistant to support the Head of HR in this period of growth. This is a varied role that will encompass all aspects of a generalist HR role.
- Compiling job specifications, getting internal sign-off from the partners
- Assisting with recruitment (particularly early career) and conducting interviews
- Chasing references and processing all documentation around job offers
- Drafting letters re: employment changes including flexible working, maternity, paternity, etc.
- Attending and minuting HR meetings
- Coordinating the graduate and internship programmes and attending graduate events
- Assisting with the benefits programme, providing feedback internally for the stakeholders
- Working on key projects across the business in terms of candidate attraction
The right person will have relevant HR experience and good knowledge of HR policies and procedures and will have a conscientious approach.
Although this is a law firm, they have a dress-down policy and a very progressive company culture where ideas are key to the business.
Please note, we can only consider degree-educated (ideally 2.1 and above) candidates for this role.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find permanent and temporary jobs in London.
We specialise in PA & EA jobs, office support jobs, temporary jobs and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2020.