HR & Talent Manager (1-year Maternity Cover)
£40,000 - £50,000
We are looking for an experienced and passionate HR & Talent Manager who has recently been working in a very hands-on role and worked closely with Board-level Executives. As the HR & Talent Manager, you will be responsible for leading the HR Function across three exciting and unique brands and will need to come from an e-commerce background and be heavily involved in HR/Recruitment projects.
Alternatively you will have come from a Fashion background and will be used to working with various brands. This is a social, fun environment and requires someone who has had previous experience with Payroll as this is a key part of the role as well.
The role will include:
- Recruitment & Talent: Responsible for the full recruitment cycle strategy, growth planning, budget and authorisation, and direct recruitment strategies. Includes visa and immigration management for migrant workers.
- Employee relations: Responsible for all ER cases, advising and guiding both managers and employees on HR policies and procedures and managing any issues that arrive.
- Training: Delivery of management and staff training where applicable. Building relationships with training providers where necessary. Responsible for content selection, budget, and training needs analysis.
- Policies & procedures: Responsible for writing, improving, and implementing company policies and procedures as and when necessary.
- Payroll: Working with both in-house Finance team and outsourced payroll supplier to ensure a smooth process for on-boarding and payroll changes throughout the business.
- Annual review: Prepare the annual salary / bonus review and work with senior management to roll it out.
- Change management: Working with the leadership team to assist in relevant change management situations (mergers, acquisitions, etc.).
- Business Partner/stakeholder management: Working alongside key stakeholders of the business, including the leadership team and regional managers across the country to deliver a high-quality HR service.
- Benefits: Ensuring that employee benefits and rewards and up to date, relevant, and competitive.
- Employment law: Ensuring that employment law knowledge is current and reflected in policies and procedures across the business.
- Management: Managing and developing the HR/Recruitment team.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working in a HR management (or Business Partner) role, with at least 5 years' experience in the HR industry, ideally in a similar e-commerce environment across different brands.
- Ideally CIPD-qualified (Advanced Level 7).
- Up-to-date working knowledge of HR best practice and employment law.
- Experience working within a fast-paced, commercial environment with experience of senior stakeholder management.
- Direct management experience required.
- Demonstrable success with direct recruitment strategies.
- Direct experience of managing payroll (with in house or external supplier) required.
- Direct experience of managing an in-house HR system (Oracle HCM ideally).
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills at all levels of the business.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to adapt quickly in a changeable environment with different priorities.