Our client, a Global Payment organisation, is looking for a HR Project Coordinator to join their team for the next 6 months.
You will be part of the UK HR operations team, reporting to the U.S-based Project Manager. You will be self-sufficient and will be able to manage your own workload. Your previous experience will be within the HR or Payroll department.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing U.S. and UK stakeholders and acting as a point of contact at all times.
- Responsibility for creating and maintaining organisational changes in the HR system.
- Auditing employee data on an ongoing basis to ensure continued accurateness.
- Assisting the project manager in communications.
- Using Excel, and other technical skills to provide assistance and solutions to the HR and project teams.
- Extracting, manipulating, and analysing large volumes of data.
You must have previous experience in an HR integration or data-related HR project, being able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
This role requires advance Excel and Word skills (including reports/macros/graphs).
If you have strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to work with multiple stakeholders, this could be the role for you.
This role is starting immediately, so please only apply if you are available immediately.