HR People Advisor
Global Management Consultancy
£140 - £150 per day
6 month contract
This role will require you to manage a HR service delivery and ensure alignment with business and HR strategic objectives. You will act as the primary connection between HR and local employees and serve as a local liaison to HR functions and service organizations. May include: design/implementation of local employee engagement and recognition programs, providing mobility services, planning/delivering training, coaching, mentoring and supervision. Manages service delivery of People Advisors.
Your role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities. You should review these in conjunction with career level guidelines to gain a clear understanding of the expectations for your role.
- Adapt, communicate and implement the strategic direction of all operations to ensure adherence to global policies and processes
- Define the operational framework for the GU delivery of People Service process support based upon the defined Business and HR Strategy
- Create and implement short-term tactical plans to meet SLA performance metrics and financial targets through the efficient use of human resources, technology and maximization of workforce
- Provide feedback and input for improvement of all programs, processes and policies and accountable for driving consistent, standardized and effective service delivery within Employee Relations, Internal Controls & Compliance, Learning, Transitions and Records & Document Management.
- Work with the GU CoE Interlock process owners to improve the end to end HR delivery processes
- Ensure integration of GU People Services team with the Cross Business Service Delivery team and Field HR within the GU
- Serve as a main point of contact and manage relationships with stakeholder group and key individuals
- Resolve any escalated issues and risks
- Facilitate team work and process integration across the team
- Lead team of People Advisors and Client Account HR Leads as required
- Ensure career planning and development for employees
- Design and implement local employee engagement and recognition programs for the DTE in line with the entity strategy
- Deliver employee Orientation and Integration
- Execute key HR processes within Field HR, i.e. performance management, exit management, grievance management and career moves through internal role posting
- Coordinate, deliver, prioritize and manage escalation of all activities executed by the Location HR and People Advisor teams
- Ensure optimal deployment of Field HR talent across all Diamond/Global/Foundation clients and that the HR teams aligned to these clients are delivering services effectively
- Work closely with the GU People Programs Lead on programs and initiatives which are cross-DTE, and with the People Advisor team to ensure that processes and programs and driven out and implemented on the ground within the respective project sites
- Plan and deliver training, coaching and mentoring required to ensure that Field HR teams in each GU possess the capability and confidence to perform to the highest level
- May provide end to end service delivery of all Mobility Services at a global level and accountable for coordination, delivery, employee satisfaction, prioritization and escalation for HR activities related to mobility services at a global level
ABOUT YOU AND WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- Establish self as expert or key contributor
- Increase client/customer or user satisfaction
- Make/propose improvements to work products, services or processes
- Comply with company standards, procedures and policies
- Coordinate/implement a key initiative, process or change
- Meet deliverable requirements/service level measures/specific targets
- Reduce/Manage risks to tasks, activities or projects
- Build skills (self or others) needed to execute responsibilities
- Effectively coach/counsel others and provide feedback to improve performance
- Maximize individual/team productivity to build or maintain a high quality team
- Promote teamwork and a positive work environment
- Requires analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
- Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within the business