We are currently supporting a Global Management Consultancy with the recruitment of an HR People Advisor.
As an HR People Advisor, you will provide generalist support to 2/300 people in the UK Analyst Consulting Group with Human Resources activities, specifically around orientation, employee relations, performance achievement and career development.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the coordination of ongoing performance achievement, annual compensation, and salary administration according to geographic/entity guidelines.
- Support the resolution of people issues in a timely manner.
- Support the Leadership and Career Counsellors on HR policy and procedures.
- Assist with ongoing performance feedback processes by providing regular guidance on delivering and receiving feedback, and supporting the implementation of career management discussions (CMDs)
- Support the Leadership Team with Community meetings, Employee Consultation Forums and associated activity.
- Support Career Counsellors and supervisors in the career development of all assigned personnel; help ensuring objectives are set and managing career plans/individual training needs on an ongoing basis.
- Support the orientation and integration of transferred employees and subsequent new hires.
- Support the termination process by helping to organise discussions, gathering appropriate documentation, coordinating exit interviews, and reporting on trends.
- Update all personnel changes from initial request through approval and implementation (location transfers, entity transfers, workforce transfers, other personnel transactions) in the systems.
- Support the implementation of people programs, projects and initiatives.
- Maintain attrition/retention statistics as well as headcount and exit data.
- Update applicable Human Resources systems and maintain data, as required.
- Keep records and update management on a variety of matters including absence, OH referrals, poor performance, terminations, disciplinary and grievance matters and ensure adherence to appropriate policy (non-standard) as required.
- Maintain Team SharePoint (control access / content / upload standard reports)
- Collaborate with HR Team, Talent Supply Chain team, Recruitment, Members of the Management Team, Training teams and Client Groups.
- Contribute to a positive work environment and promote teamwork
- Collaborate with other HR People Advisors to share best practices and contribute to knowledge capital.
Previous HR experience is preferred - within a professional services environment with a global reach and an understanding of working in a matrixed organisation. Employee relations experience would also be advantageous. Strong oral and written communication skills and an eye for detail would support your application.