Our client, a large publishing organisation, are looking to recruit a Senior HR Business Partner. This is an amazing opportunity to work in partnership with global business leaders, contributing to the development of the business' agenda and strategy.
This role will be located in London, reporting to the Director of HR who is located in the U.S. If you have experience of employment law and have also actively supported workforces in the U.S. and UK at a senior level, please read on!
- Maximise central resources to develop an innovative HR portfolio of policies and procedures, ensuring employee relation issues are dealt with to the highest standard.
- Initiate, design, and effectively execute integrated people solutions that address key business drivers.
- Work with managers to develop and implement BU operating plans and cost challenge.
- Take a proactive role in the development of the business people strategy, leading the implementation of this as well as other major change programmes.
- Experience of planning and advising on recruiting talent.
- Working across different time zones and understanding cultural differences.
- CIPD or equivalent.
- 5 years+ in a senior HR position.
If you feel you meet all of the above requirements for this role, then please do apply. This role will be starting immediately. If you are on notice, please do not apply!