Based : Waterloo ( mix of remote and office based working)
Are you a big picture thinker and yet, you roll up your sleeves and dive into the execution. Do you enjoy a challenge and derive satisfaction from solving problems-big and small Are you are a natural collaborator and don't shy away from implementing the right level of process? Does your proactive nature seek to optimise efficiency and deliver scalable solutions to support our company's dynamic growth? If yes - this is a great role for YOU.
Our client, global leaders in IT security are seeking a meticulous and motivated HR Operations specialist to join their growing EMEA HR Operations team. We are looking for a seasoned HR generalist to wok closely with the HR team in a fast paced and high touch environment providing a service to the global HR Business Partners.
In this role you will provide hands-on support to the business partners and also help work closely with our global HR teams to support HR projects, programs and process in the region. This organisation has a great company culture ; collaborative, humble and passionate about people & learning!
Ideally we are looking for candidates who have at least 5 years generalist experience in the private sector , a positive mindset, eye for detail, analytical approach and a passion for HR!
- Manage employee queries, requests around benefits, processes, HR programs, and projects
- Ensure the HRIS system is updated and support the business partners on any system-related updates.
- Engage in data analysis and reporting about the state of the business whilst ensuring data accuracy
- Participate in global workstreams in the design, development, and execution of wellness, diversity & inclusion, employee engagement programs in the region
- Drive and lead the onboarding and offboarding activities
- Support and engage on other HR operational work as required by being part of a lean team
- Take part in planning and organizing various employee engagement events and activities
- Help support the Talent Acquisition Team on operational tasks as and when required
Preference will be given to candidates with previous HR operations / generalist experience from global /large organisations .