Remote mainly moving towards some office based (Farringdon - 1 year FTC )
Benefits include: 10% pension, enhanced healthcare, discounted lunch option, income protection.
Our client is a leading Philanthropic foundation whose grants and programs help towards building inclusive and vibrant democracies across 120 countries around the world.
We are looking for an esstablished HR Opperations specialist who has previosuly supported a HR function ; this is a varied and busy role which provides senior operational support to the HR team in London ( 5 ) .
- Support the whole employee life-cycle from on boarding to off boarding including contract management, visa support and data analytics in our HRIS system Workday;
- Carry out significant administrative functions such as meeting coordination, calendar management, invoice processing, maintaining accurate employee files and records, including confidential materials and responding to general employee queries;
- Support with ER cases such as disciplinary and grievances
- Project support
- Collection of data to help inform decisions.
- Commitment to listening & working with humility; ways of working that are respectful to all people; and that support space and voice for all diverse perspectives in our workplace.
Preference will be given to candidates who are available immediately .