Our client is a beauty retailer based in the West End and they are looking for a HR & Operations Manager to report in directly to the CEO. Our client offers a fast-paced and agile environment with a buzzy and vibrant culture to match, so experience or the desire to work within a HR department within retail or a very reactive environment would be high beneficial.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a HR Assistant and an Office Coordinator.
- With the help of a HR Coordinator, you will be responsible for the full employee life cycle, recruitment, ER, training and development, rewards and benefits, and ad hoc projects.
- You will need a strong understanding of ER issues and Employment Law, as well as being confident enough to implement change and drive HR strategy.
- This would suit someone from a small department or who is looking to break away from a large team and wants autonomy in their role.
- In addition to HR, the successful candidate will take responsibility for the operational side of the office, such as Office Management duties, including facilities, H&S Safety, and social events.
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in HR, ideally within a small team or standalone role.
- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE, YOU WILL NEED EXPERIENCE WITHIN A FAST-PACED RETAIL OR CREATIVE ENVIRONMENT.
- Up-to-date working knowledge of HR best practice and employment law.
- Experience working within a fast-paced, commercial environment with experience of senior stakeholder management.
- Demonstrable success with direct recruitment strategies.
- Direct experience of managing an in-house HR system.
- CIPD is highly advantageous.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience and you're looking for a new challenge, please apply or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in PA jobs, EA jobs, Office Support jobs, Receptionist jobs, and HR jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.