Based : Waterloo ( mix of remote and office based working)
9 month FTC starts ASAP
Our client, global leaders in IT security are seeking a meticulous and motivated HR Operations coordinator to join their growing EMEA HR team. In this role, you will be working closely with the HR team in a fast paced and high touch environment supporting HR operations at the EMEA level end to end. You are expected to provide hands-on support to the business partners and also help work closely with our global HR teams to support HR projects, programs and process in the region. This organisation has a great compnay culture ; collaborative, humble and passionate about people & learning!
Ideally we are looking for candidates who have at least 2- 3 years of relevant HR Operations experience and with advanced excel / pivot tables.
- Manage day to day employee queries, requests around benefits, HR programs and processes
- Support the team on onboarding and offboarding of employees in a pro-active manner
- Ensure that the HRIS system is updated and support the business partners on any system related updates.
- Generate reports and ensuring data accuracy- Advanced Excel / pivot tables
- Participate in global workstreams and in the execution of wellness, diversity & inclusion programs in EMEA
- Support on other HR operational work as required as part of a lean team
- Plan and organise employee engagement events and activities
- Help support the recruitment team on operational tasks as and when required
Preference will be given to candidates with previous HR operations experience and who are immediately available.