HR & Office Manager
Up to £40k depending on experience
We are recruiting for an experienced HR & Office Manager to join a medium-sized software company in the city. This role is about setting and maintaining the standards to which all staff should work and communicate by, whilst ensuring that the workplace and organisational culture is enjoyable for all. The Office/HR Manager is responsible for the smooth running of the day-to-day operations, providing a safe and enjoyable workplace, and providing administrative support to senior staff.
- Manage the receptionist who is the first point of contact for the office.
- Manage day-to-day expenditure, including ordering and accounting for all office supplies and consumables.
- Support the process for developing and implementing company perks and organising social activities.
- Manage the security of the office (access keys, fire drills and health and safety compliance).
- Provide administrative support to directors as and when it is needed.
- Support the management team by taking minutes during internal meetings, preparing documents for meetings, and arranging catering during meetings/events.
- Maintaining all company ISO certification and working towards any new certificates as required.
- Organising travel and diary management for the CEO.
- Any other ad hoc work as directed by the CEO.
- Initiate new starter introduction followed by formal on-boarding process.
- Negotiate and manage new and existing recruitment agencies.
- Retain the HR database as well as historic e-files in a GDPR-compliant manner.
- Facilitate basic payroll administration, including joiners, movers and leavers, and agency accrual costs for the Finance Manager.
- Implement HR practices and policies.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years' experience within a high-pressured and fast sales environment.
- Sound MS Office Skills.
- Some experience of implementing HR practices and policies.
- Working towards CIPD Level 5 would be advantageous.