Our client is a beauty retailer based in the West End and they are looking for a HR Manager to report in directly to the CEO with the assistance of a HR Coordinator.
With the help of a HR Coordinator, you will be responsible for the full employee life cycle, recruitment, ER, training and development, rewards and benefits, and ad hoc projects.
This role would suit someone from a small department or someone who is looking to break away from a large team and wants autonomy in their role.
Our client offers a fast-paced and agile environment with a buzzy and vibrant culture to match. Experience or the desire to work within a HR department within in retail or a very reactive environment would be highly beneficial.
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in HR, ideally within a small team or standalone role.
- Up-to-date working knowledge of HR best practice and employment law.
- Experience working within a fast-paced, commercial environment with experience of senior stakeholder management.
- Demonstrable success with direct recruitment strategies.
- Direct experience of managing an in-house HR system.
- CIPD is highly advantageous.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience and you're looking for a new challenge, please apply or send your CV directly to email@example.com
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in PA jobs, EA jobs, Office Support jobs, Receptionist jobs, and HR jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.