Our client is an agile, dynamic, and ambitious Fitness business based in the heart of London. They have had a fantastic 10 years, but they still have huge growth plans for the future and they are looking for a strategic and commercially-minded HR professional to add value to their plans and work with them to achieve the business goals!
This is a standalone role and you will report directly in to the owner of the business. There is lots of potential in this role in regards to seniority and potentially building a team.
Once settled in, you will be responsible for the HR strategy of the business, as well as the operational side.
This would suit someone from a small department or someone who is looking to break away from a large team and wants autonomy in there role.
Our client offers a fast-paced and agile environment with a buzzy and vibrant culture to match. Experience or the desire to work within a HR department in the Health and Wellness experience would be high beneficial.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in HR ideally within a small team or standalone role and CIPD.
- Up-to-date working knowledge of HR best practice and employment law.
- Experience working within a fast-paced, commercial environment with experience of senior stakeholder management.
- Demonstrable success with direct recruitment strategies.
- Direct experience of managing an in-house HR system.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience and you're looking for a new challenge, please apply or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.