£40,000 - £48,000
Our client, a well-known restaurant chain is currently recruiting for an 8-month fixed-term HR Manager providing maternity cover. As HR Manager, you will be responsible for leading the HR function across the brand and managing the full employee lifecycle, ensuring delivery of an excellent HR service to the business.
- Employee relations: Responsible for all ER cases, advising and guiding both managers and employees on HR policies and procedures and managing any issues that arrive.
- Training: Delivery of management and staff training where applicable. Building relationships with training providers where necessary. Responsible for content selection, budget, and training needs analysis.
- Policies & procedures: Responsible for writing, improving, and implementing company policies and procedures as and when necessary.
- Payroll: Working with both in-house Finance team and outsourced payroll supplier to ensure a smooth process for on-boarding and payroll changes throughout the business.
- Annual review: Prepare the annual salary / bonus review and work with senior management to roll out.
- Change management: Working with the leadership team to assist in relevant change management situations (mergers, acquisitions etc.).
- Business Partner/stakeholder management: Working alongside key stakeholders of the business, including the leadership team and regional managers across the country to deliver a high-quality HR service.
- Benefits: Ensuring that employee benefits and rewards and up to date, relevant, and competitive.
- Employment law: Ensuring that employment law knowledge is current and reflected in policies and procedures across the business.
- Management: Managing and developing the HR function.
- At least 2 years' experience working in a HR Management (or Business Partner) role, with at least 5 years' in HR
- Ideally CIPD-qualified (Advanced Level 7)
- Up-to-date working knowledge of HR best practice and employment law
- Experience working within a fast-paced commercial environment, with experience of senior stakeholder management
- Direct management experience required
- Demonstrable success with direct recruitment strategies
- Direct experience of managing payroll when required
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills at all levels of the business
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to adapt quickly in a changeable environment with different priorities.