£30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
Must have minimum of CIPD Level 5
We are recruiting for a fantastic role based in Canary Wharf. You will be managing the HR function and line managing one HR Assistant. This role will suit someone who has been at HR Advisor level and is looking for the next step in their career, however you do need experience of supervising or managing at least one person. If you come from a Recruitment background and would like to move away from this into an HR role, this would also be a great career opportunity for you. You must have a minimum of CIPD Level 5, level 7 is desirable.
The role requires you to be proactive in supporting line managers and employees in the business with all ER and HR-related matters.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing the HR function.
- Line management of the HR Assistant.
- Delivering induction training as required.
- Ensuring that all HR KPIs AND SLAs are met.
- Supporting managers with HR Processes by taking notes and providing support in meetings, capability meetings, and grievance meetings
- Keeping up to date with changes in Employment Law legislation, and implementing any changes under the guidance of the HR Manager
- Attending Senior Management Team meetings.
- Administration to support any informal or formal processes.
- Leading training sessions/workshops as required.
- Ensuring all documentation and procedures are to ISO9001 standards.
- Providing continuous suggestion for improvement to processes, practices, and procedures to the HR team, including best practice.
- Back office administration, paperwork preparation, filing, and archiving (as required).
- Providing support to local site committees and working groups.
- Dealing with incoming emails and post.
- Carrying out specific projects and research, as directed by site Director.
- Managing completion of payroll duties and submission to Payroll department on a monthly basis.
- Working with the business to improve Employee Engagement on site.
- Supporting the Head of Talent Acquisition when required.
- Ensuring the HR Intranet is up to date at all times, and suggest new features as fit for the business.
- Providing recommendations for improvement, increase in effectiveness and efficiencies of HR working practises within the business.
- Compiling information for site and group level HR reporting.
- Must be able to travel and work from other offices as and when required in line with business needs.
- 3 - 4 years' experience in in HR/Recruitment.
- CIPD level 5 qualified, or working towards level CIPD level 7.
- University degree.
- Excellent communication and motivational skills, the ability to multitask, and work independently.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, maintaining attention to detail and accuracy.
- Flexible approach to working hours and location.
- Excellent understanding of call centre practices, KPIs, etc.
- Background of working with various levels of staff, suppliers, and stakeholders.
- Basic knowledge of Employment Law legislation.