People & Talent Coordinator
Up to £30,000
We are recruiting for an experienced People & Talent Coordinator to join the People and Talent Team in London. This is a role that would actually suit someone with PA/ Team Assistant experience who is looking to delve into the realm of HR. You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills with the confidence to speak to people at all levels. If you have great initiative and are looking for a role you can make your own, then this is probably the right role for you!
The key deliverables of the People and Talent Coordinator are to engage with the local Managers to help them continue to enhance the organisation's culture. You will also act as a link between the remote and on-site HR Management teams and all of their employees. Typical daily duties will be HR-related and helping to ensure the smooth running of the function.
Generic duties and responsibilities:
- Proactive diary management for the People and Talent function; arranging weekly/monthly meetings, conference calls, and social events.
- Managing the People and Talent mailbox - email screening, dealing with highly confidential correspondence.
- Writing agendas in advance of any team meetings, sitting in on any meetings, and collating minutes and actions to be distributed afterward as well as being an active contributor.
- Collating, producing, and formatting various reports/PowerPoints/meeting materials, scanning, photocopying and filing.
- Dealing with any spur of the moment matters arising on your team's behalf.
- Taking ownership of certain projects within the team, working alongside the People and talent Director and other Senior Management contributing to and driving project success through efficient management and attention to detail.
- Manage all incoming calls for the team and handling appropriately.
- Creating statutory people management documentation from templates (employee contracts, ensuring background checks are conducted, drafting offer letters, performance appraisals, salary uplift letters, etc.).
- Organisation and running of inductions for all new London starters including new account set ups.
- Assisting with the benefit processes and liaising with benefit providers such as pension, medical insurance, childcare vouchers, gym etc.
- Act as the primary liaison to proactively resolve day to day employee queries (benefits queries/performance/disciplinary/current policies and processes).
- Maintain clear and accurate employee records on their in-house system (currently CIPHR).
- Ensuring the leavers process is followed including conducting exit interviews and producing leaver letters.
- Manage local office communications.
- Assisting in any projects being undertaken by the team (i.e. performance review process, salary planning, career path planning, etc.).
- Manage the distribution of post coming into the department and issuing to the appropriate individuals.
- Be responsible for monthly updates of the company organisation charts, distribution lists, etc.
- Educate and support employees to self-serve using appropriate HR systems.
- Track and capture any visa and immigration-related documentation.
- Working with the wider People and Talent team on all initiatives.
What we require from you:
- Previous work experience in a similar role (HR Administrator/Coordinator or Personal Assistant).
- Experience of working in a company of around 450- 500 people, preferably within the IT Services industry.
- Knowledge of UK employment law.
- Qualification equivalent: HR Management diploma or working towards preferred.
- Strong computer literacy in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook.
- Can adapt to a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Thrives under pressure with the ability to juggle changing responsibilities.
- Demonstrates professionalism and is astute.
- Happy to work in an environment with a strong culture.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A naturally happy disposition, and high energy.
- Calm but positive and responsive under pressure.
- Honest, responsible, diligent, organised and knowledgeable.
- Willing to gain relevant qualifications and accreditations.
If this sounds like you, apply today!
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in PA jobs, EA jobs, Office Support jobs, Receptionist jobs, and HR jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.